Monday, April 27, 2009

Bullying - Storm Documentary

I think to make the Storm Documentary they needed facts. They had to find the music to go with the story of a kid being bully. Some ingredient's that were used to make this movie was by changing the colors of the video. The music was something like the one that they sing to baby's to go to sleep. This was related because at the end the boy that was being bullied killed himself and he went to sleep forever!

My favorite part was when he killed himself. I choose this part not because I like to see that a person kills itself but because when this happen it created suspense. I'll make the whole movie in color but just at the end I'll put it in a gray color. This is a different response because it talk about shocking facts that really happened and it is not so long. Bulling people is not right?

No comments: