Friday, October 17, 2008

Readers Response#3

Ana Guerrero
802 Edgar Allan
10/17/08
1-26pg By: John Neufeld

The tittle amazingly fits the story because is mostly about the Ficketts adopting Edgar Allan. About 3% of the story talks about his new family before he came. Then every thing else is about him and what his new family thinks about him. I don't agree with Mary Nell because she thinks that her parents shouldn't have adopted a kid with that skin color.For example: her words were,"why you adopted him instead of adopting a Mexican or a Chinese". That is being racist even do she say is not,he's a little kid she shouldn't say that. If I was the little kid I'll feel so sad and I woulnd't want to stay in that house. I'll think all the family hates me for starting problems. I'll maybe even runaway.What would you do?

No comments: