Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Election Reflection

I'm speechless,I can't believe that I am going to say that I was thirteen years old when this happen.When someone asks me in the future what do I know about this important peace of history they are going to be surprised.When the people from this country choice Obama that meant that there was no racism in this country and people don't care about other peoples skin color. I think he will change and fix the country in every way little by little. I would like him to take care of the immigration issue because I don't want to see people that I love suffering anymore. I think he's a brave man and he wouldn't give up because he work a lot to be the president of the United States.I really hope this election helps everyone.This makes me want to think that anyone could be anything they want because if he is the president we could be important as him to.

2 comments:

Alexis's Blog said...

I like how u start your 1st sentence then you get better in the 2nd sentence then 3rd you are a good writer.

Jason Levy said...

Hi Ana,

I agree with Alexis's comment, you have an excellent lead into your blog post. I also agree that Obama will be able to make changes "little by little" and I hope Americans don't expect TOO much right away, because he is only one man.

Keep Blogging!

-Mr. Levy